Let us help you in any of the following areas:
- Divorce/Post-Divorce: Both uncontested and contested divorces, from beginning to end, and encompassing all aspects of a divorce, from child custody, child support, property division, debt division, as well as pre-decree matters requiring temporary/interim litigation and Court orders. Post-divorce matters in all areas as well.
- Custody/Paternity: Custody matters, whether or not paternity needs to be established, including child support.
- Adoption: Consent, non-consent, step-parent, and grandparent adoptions.
- Child Support: Child support matters independent of any divorce or paternity/custody proceedings, whether in Family Court or through the Child Support Enforcement Agency.
- Guardianship: Guardianships of children.
- Restraining Orders: Family Court Petitions For Orders For Protection, whether on behalf of Petitioners or Respondents, from commencement to conclusion, as well as modifications of Orders For Protection.
- Premarital/Postnuptial Agreements.
- Family Law Appeals.
- Petition for Alien Relative
- Petition For Alien Fiancé
- Application To Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- Application To Replace Permanent Residence Card
- Application For Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document
- Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Power of Attorney